DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had some spare time and money over the christmas to new year break and the base radio in the car was a problem. it worked really poorly and would change inputs randomly so i threw it out. in it's place i installed a jvc v21bt touch screen head unit with an axess rap module and steering wheel control retention unit. why stop there i installed 2 trunk mounted amps the jvc drvn 800 watt 4 channel unit to push the kicker 6x9 2 way door speakers on custom brackets to miss the window regulators. the second amp is a boss audio 1100 watt monoblock. pushing a 12 inch kicker 350 watt 4 ohm sub in a enclosed rear firing enclosure. i than added 4 3 1/2 speakers in the dash board and package shelf those are driven off the head unit and have bass blockers installed. a back up camera was also added. the install came out super clean and the sound is awesome. the only additional thing was adding fat mat to the door panels. they are super thin plastic and can make a real unpleasant vibration under heavy bass.

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts