DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

· GROUNDED
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to know what you guys did about the bolts for your tranny crossmember because it looks like there below the frame. I also wanted to see some pics of the front fenders cup for clearence of tires so i can get an idea as to what i have to do. Thanks.... I m gonna try to get my front bagged tomorrow.

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
do u have the factory cross member??

· Registered
167 Posts
Your gonna have to get rid of ur stock crossmember if u have it and get one from Belltech. I got mine from stylinconcepts.com And are u asking for pics of how much the fender was trimed? or of the front bag setup. I currently have my whole front end apart no fenders no motor nada. I could get some pics of the front setup this weekend

· GROUNDED
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bagged the front of mine and i was looking for pics of the fenders being cut on top for tire clearence. I also have the belltech crossmember, but as of now im bottomed out on my shocks. what did you guys do about that?

· Registered
167 Posts
Well i wast running shocks for a while for the same reason. But now that i have everthing dissasembled im thinkin im gonna move the top shock mount a bit higher so i wont bottom out.

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
im not runnin shocks in front

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
yeah mines only drivin to shows..but the shows are 6-8 hours away..ive got the Airlift 2B7 and its a stiffer bag so the ride is better and i do have shocks on the back

· GROUNDED
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i just need to find a 4x4 shock from a isuzu trooper or some suv like that and then chop off the top of my shock mount and use suicidedoors relocators and ill be good. but thats a winter project and will prolly be done the same time i do my rear end. As of now im worrying about installing my nitrogen and my new amp.

· Registered
77 Posts
I'm running belltechs crossmember and i was going to flip the bolts but now i am just going to raise the entire thing up(i need to anyway for the pinion angle).Whats wrong with the front shocks?I am still running the front shocks and i can completely lay out the front cross member under the engine and the frame no problem at all.

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
half my a-arms and cross member are gone from draggin the piss out of it..lol my truck sits alot lower in front now...i get asked all the time how i got it so low..
we have to weld on a lil support to the arms cuz the damn blot bout ready to fall out..but its all good just more to drag off:):)

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
shit on the rear i just use shocks from Oriley they are life time warrenty they wear out i just exchange em..lol they are car shocks so there real short

· Layin' Low
2,031 Posts
glad to see you got it bagged Joe

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
Big Joe SS/T said:
^^^ good call ill have to look into that. Ill run those til they break for all i care.
yep then take em back and get a free replacement :D
heres a pic of the passanger side if u need one of the driver then ill take one for u marrow..just let me know o and please excuss the dirtyness lol i was puttin the intake on and the pollen was horrible

Attachments

· GROUNDED
2,947 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
your joking right, if you consider that dirty then mine is nasty, but then i also drove it through this last new england winter and the salt and shit is still in there. I plan on relocating my battery but what did you do with your fuse box? did you just make a new bracket and mount it off the fender?

· Chix Ride
1,609 Posts
yeah i just relocated it...but this winter when it body dropped it will get moved again..lol and hell yeah thats dirty but i did drive 10 hours home from a show and with no fenders that sucks and when it rains OMG!!!! the water comes out between the hood and fender its nasty..lol takes like 3 hours to get it show quality clean

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.