DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a set of 2 month old flares for sale, paint code PB7 Patriot Blue for a 06 Ram Quad Cab. Selling because they make my tires look like they set in too far. 100.00 Plus shipping. Just paid 400.00 2 months ago. Flares are in perfect condition.undefined

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
yeah, it'll look sweeeeet then.

·
:D Hello!!!
3,401 Posts
unreal price....too low IMHO!

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
I dont know I am kind of skeptical about such a deal.
There's an old saying if its too good to be true, it probaly is!

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Kingbingy said:
Acutally I was first to ask about them. But whatever.

lol you guys

he listed them last night at 10pm and the first post asking about them was 7am this morning

you know he got a pm box full of questions and offers last night so i bet nobody in this thread is first in line
:rck:

·
I'm just saying...
135 Posts
1_ton_mega_cab said:
lol you guys

he listed them last night at 10pm and the first post asking about them was 7am this morning

you know he got a pm box full of questions and offers last night so i bet nobody in this thread is first in line
:rck:

Yeah so, I'll paper rock scissors you for the first in line. :crazy: Just kidding man, I just thought it was funny and I was being very cynical when I posted what I did. But I'll still take them! :D

·
Ghost Hunter
1,366 Posts
dale3fan3 said:
Not on this board. We have good people and most will not try to rape you but help you.
Thank god for that!
I moderate a forum with over 25k members and let me tell you its nightmares sometimes. I just stated that because of it being a first post!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.