DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
$560 on ebay plus $200 shipping for the wheels and tires. I couldn't pass them up at that price. I needed new tires, so I got tires and wheels for a few bucks more.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Damn, ill have to keep my eye out i like them better then the ram 20's and sounds like maybe a bit cheaper...thanks

·
4x4, Straight pipe roar!
2,538 Posts
those look awesome!! They look perfect with that grille.

·
Registered
57 Posts
They look very good. ANd a great deal too.

·
lostsoul trapped in time
423 Posts
Don't take this the wrong way...looks good and all but in my opinion they don't fit the aggressive look of the Durango. They look too 'elegant' for the D, maybe because of the amount of spokes or something. All that matters is that you like them and are happy with them.

·
Just Layin' Low
268 Posts
They Look Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't take it the wrong way, to each his own. I really like them, especially at that price. I also like the fact that they are factory wheels.

·
just me
533 Posts
looks great. i think it would look good with chrome handles and mirrors to accent the grill and wheels.

·
Registered
92 Posts
How will the 20's effect perfomance? how about the drive train? will it cause it to wear prematurely? did you take it back to the dealer so the computer can be adjusted...?

They look sweet..i like them...i looks like it tames the beast!!! plus the color of your Durango is awesome ;)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
20s

I don't think they will make much difference. The weight difference is not noticeable, and the overall diameter of the new wheels/tires is exactly the same as the factory 17s it came with. That's also why I did not take it to the dealer to have it checked. The ride is the same, the only difference I can tell is that is seems to corner a little better. Probably due to the wider tire.

RON

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Plus these are factory Chrysler parts, and a wheel/tire combo that comes on the Ds sister, the Chrysle Aspen.

·
Drug Dealer
666 Posts
I think they look sweet. I was looking for an aftermarket wheel similar to that but couldn't find one so I went with the srt-10 replicas. I would have gone with those if they would have been available at the time. Wanna trade? :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
They look great, especially with the grill and that nice gold color of your D. Very 'upscale' looking if I may say.

Personally I want the new 20 inch Chrome Clad D wheels now available on the 07's for my D. Anyone know where I can get them? (Other than the dealer of course.)

·
Registered
724 Posts
Not to hijack but you got any more pics of that grille?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.