DodgeTalk Forum banner

Are you bored with your truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 91 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
NO!! I've developed a new interest in my 1998 Ram SS/T. I'm bored with the turbo Dodges (1985 Shelby Charger and 1987 GLHS) I have in the basement and have been for 3 years.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
another hell no vote. i love driving my truck and i'm always finding ways to make her more to my liking. bored, ha

·
springs1500
36 Posts
Im thinking "HELL NO" should have been a option.:drivingz: Im loving this Ram !

·
Low N Slow
4,459 Posts
Company pays 100% gas on my wife company vehicle so i drive in with her during weekdays. Its a 4 cyl and she is a 5 under the limit driver so its a very nice refresher when i drive the 1500.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
at this point it looks like I'll have to keep this one for a longtime so i hope i dont lose interest. after a couple years of no new mods, i might start to lose interest. its been almost 9-10 months since i've done anything to it.

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Not bored with anything I have now.... :D

·
USAF MOPAR MILITARY BRAT
3,441 Posts
I had to put other. yes and no.....well, let me put it to you this way. It's an 03 and sits in the garage with only 11,800 miles on it!:huh::crazy:

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
dang, mine has seen almost that in a year..lol

·
46RE is the DEVIL
681 Posts
My truck and I have a love hate relationship. I just rebuilt the transmission and now I think I either have a cracked head or a blown head gasket.

·
Premium Member
27,633 Posts
No, not bored.

81 - 91 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.