·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
yes

·
Same Name, Different Game
9,640 Posts
If my truck looked the same as the day I bought it, I think I would be bored with it, but now that it's way different from stock, I'd say I'm pretty happy with it. Plus I have way too many mods to do still to get bored with it. I'll let others be the judge though if my truck is still ok with a little before and after pic.

Attachments

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
not really, its came a long way in the 4 or so years i've had it. In the next month or 2 i will have HIDs, E-cutout, bedcover & a crank pully & maybe a superchips & body lift. After that I'm gonna chill on the mods for awhile & save up for an apartment.

HIDs & Ecutout are paid for, just waiting on install.
Bed cover is used & will only cost me $50 plus some new clamps & cheap paint job.
ASP crank pulley w/ belt is just $98 on summit racing.
And body lift is just $160 something on summit racing.
And maybe can get my black projectors to work with those HIDS.

I'll keep it for at least another year.

Attachments

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #64
Nice truck!
Cowboy fan here too...

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
thanks, i need to put another cowboys plate on there. I think the only place that a plate can go is where the lights are & i'm not taking them off. If they make one to go in front of the skid plate...

·
1baddak
433 Posts
l love both my trucks. 1989 Shelby Dakota with a stroked 340 bought new and a 1978 lil red express had for 28 years so i guess iam not to bored with them.

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
l love both my trucks. 1989 Shelby Dakota with a stroked 340 bought new and a 1978 lil red express had for 28 years so i guess iam not to bored with them.
Just checked out your gallery, nice trucks!

·
Project Kenpachi '07-
530 Posts
The only thing that bores me with my truck is that I can't come up with money fast enough to mod it to my liking.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
same thing here Thanos...I'd love some 37s with 20" black rockstar rims, like 4" more lift, cam, sct tuner, etc...but don't have the money.

·
Registered
989 Posts
yes, I'd would like to get a new truck. Someday. :rck:

·
Registered
392 Posts
After 3 years I still LOVE my truck, best parts of my day are when I am going to and from work. I get to drive mah bebe. It still gives me a Cheshire cat grin.

·
Where is the snow?
4,118 Posts
Bored. See sig.

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
everytime i get bored with my truck i add another mod

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
i'm finally fully bored with mine. the sluggishness is p1$$1ng me off..lol

i think a newer lowered hemi with a cutout & some nice rims will fix that...& a good audio system of course.

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
im not bored of the truck, im bored with the forest green color. i want to paint it soon but lack of cash is buggin me lol

·
Registered
58 Posts
In over 2.5 Million miles of driving, mostly imports, my 05 Ram has been the finest vehicle that I've ever owned! This last week, I've been skidding out trees into a yard to cut and split, then hauling the fitted wood to my factory to burn in my wood boiler. I can't believe how hard this truck pulls in bad wet muddy conditions. Several times I have parted off 11,000 lb rated dacron tow rope! I was going to buy a 4wd diesel tractor, why bother the Ram is a great workhorse, yet I can give Tundras fits at the drag strip, wax her up, and she's damned sweet at the local diner at Cruise In Night.

·
Registered
786 Posts
My truck is only 2 years old and im definitely NOT bored with it even though its bone stock but i wish i had the extra cash for mods bc i know the simplest mod would continue to put a smile on my face every time i drive her!!!

61 - 80 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.