Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 91 Posts

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
uncbob said:
eah
When I was in the hospital I had a huge window that overlooked the street outside
I wa tempted to ask my wife to drive it back and forth when she came to visit

LMFAO!

·
It's a JEEP thing!
3,233 Posts
i'm bored with mine. Had it for almost three years and I am ready for something else. FYI - This is my second ram and I've been driving a dodge ram since 1997

Not sure what though. I've been looking at the 07 4 door wranglers, 06 GTO's, and the 300c.

Just not sure witch way to go. I just want a vehicle that fits in the garage and is fun to drive.

In the meantime, I will just tinker with the truck with some minor cheap mods.

·
Registered
3,238 Posts
[QUOTE=Grant211
Not sure what though. I've been looking at the 07 4 door wranglers, 06 GTO's, and the 300c.

I would get a 300c, they are a sweet ride. Besides a 4 door wrangler just ain't right and the GTO is fast and all but it could use some help in the looks dept.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
I am really bored with the power of my truck... Even with my mods it is simply not enough. Problem is, unless i get something that runs like a viper i will never ever be satisfied. Can't put my kid in a viper or afford it either so it looks like i will have to suffer

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
im lookin for an 06 HEMI SB reg cab 4x2...tired of the jacked up 4x4s with mud tires for 100% city driving....probably just gonna get an electric cutout with stock exhaust and the usual tint, stereo, rims/tires, cai, etc

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Yeah i am so used to the power or lack thereof i just want to get rid of it... I saw this guy driving a early 90's Ex. cab chevy diesel dually gasser that seriously had tires on it at LEAST 2 weet wide. That thing sounded BAD ASS let me tell you. Almost wish i would have bought a older reg cab chevy 2wd 350(91)and dropped a big block in it with a nasty cam. Would shit all over my truck and would have saved 15 to 18 grand or more in the process

·
2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,435 Posts
my bro used to have a 92 Silverado reg cab short bed with 350, auto trans z71 with true duals...that thing sounded MEAN

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
what's a diesel gasser? Sounds like a contradiction.

Sorry to hear that you hate your truck. Especially since I paid the shipping on your cam.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
LMAO i meant dually gasser. Jayshemi, you paid shipping on my cam? How come you did not want it?

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
I had paid the 20-ish to CATS to get it shipped...but then decided that I was going to trade my truck for a 300C SRT-8. Anyhow...long story short, I still have the truck...but I told CATS (Grant) that my gift to whomever was free shipping. Never heard anything back from him. :dunno:

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
Thanks for the shipping(feel like a dick)

·
BAMF
1,911 Posts
nah dude, don't feel like a dick. Like I said, it was my gift to whomever got the cam. I'm glad you got it, and I am sorry to hear that you are bored with your truck. Maybe a STS would spice up your life...that's my plan. Stay tuned...:D

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
You know jay, i guess i am just USED to the power. I have driven many cars for a couple days at a time here and there then jump in my truck and actually am like wow this thing has some nut, but everyone gets used to there vehicles and some are bored so i shouldn't bitch. Besides i feel like a dick for even posting this when some people can't afford a good car to get back and forth to work and to transport there kids around.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I am just getting started with it!

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
Just started getting bored or modding it

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am upgrading and will probably always be upgrading so I never get bored with it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Not at all, but there are a few people here I wouldn't mind trading in[well every now and again].
:greenchai ~oh, hi honey. whatcha doin wit da chainsaaaaa

41 - 60 of 91 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.