Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Sporadic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my exhaust from muffler back changed
HYpertech pp3
throttle spacer (know it doesnt do much but it was free)
MAC Cai

·
Registered
921 Posts
Get the PoerWire. And judging by the other people driving around here, if you get the LED Winshield Wiper Nozzles, you add like 45 horse to the engine.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Gears.

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
We'll know about the underdrive pulley next week. Mine is supposed to be delivered UPS friday. I'll hopefully have it on this weekend, track tested thursday and dyno next saturday. Part of my deal with them is to post my results so I should have a good comparison of everything- idle, idle w/ ac, idle w/ stereo, hp, track time, etc.
We'll see.

·
Sporadic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think it would cost me over a g for a set of gears on a 4x4 ram

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
Sporadic said:
That's what I was about to say.

But there are all kinds of appearance enhancements you can do with that "leftover" money. :D

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wassup;
I would reconmend a VELOCITY PERFORMANCE MODULE that delivers 20 horsepower and cost less than $30.00 and will take you about 10 minutes to install. I just purchased the module and I think its the best thing , so for more info on this product just type in velocity in the search-Goodluck NaS.

·
Registered
3,953 Posts
Sporadic said:
No way.

·
Sporadic
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
show me a site with a set of gears with average labor included coming to under a g all gears ive found after labor would cost me like 14 1500

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
I didn't have any trouble finding a set of gears reasonable. I have 4:10s and a tracloc diff in my truck waiting for a shop to say yes. The problem is that noone wants to install it since they did not order it. And if they say they will it's going to cost me close to $500 labor- AAARRRGGGGHHHH, that's insane!!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
Jetstream dustpan /powerwire.
Electric fan/ clutch fan removal

·
11 seconds or BUST!!!
260 Posts
My pulley is being delivered tomorrow so we'll have those numbers soon enuff. I would do the electric fan at the same time but the terms of getting the pulley is to test it and only it and post findings.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.