DodgeTalk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was on the phone with my local Jeep dealer because I was interested in the new Gladiator, he quickly pivoted the con hotmail.com versation to the new Ram 1500 and the crazy finance deal they are promoting. I’m also looking at Rangers and Tacoma’s, but man the gas mileage is almost the same, and the size upgrade is a plus especially with a child car seat. I currently drive a 2016 Cherokee and want a truck with all the home improvem 192.168.1.254 ent stuff I want to do plus it’s gonna be easier to toss my daughters bike/toys/wagon and head out. 10.0.0.0.1
What do you guys and gals think? Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Depends what you're after, you're kind of comparing apples and oranges, especially if you wanted a Jeep to start with. Don't let yourself get talked into buying the vehicle the salesman thinks you should have, and not the one you think you should have. These are all really different things. A Tacoma is going to be cheaper to buy and run, but it's a smaller truck...not that the little box they put on full size pickups these days is going to be all that useful. Most people would probably tell you the Toyota is going to be cheaper and more reliable to drive in the long run, but I'm not making any recommendations, as I don't own either and am not buying any new vehicles.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ram trucks are a good choice since it has best towing and cargo capacity. It also features many class exclusive features including the RamBox storage system, rear fold down center console and reclining rear seats. With the current pandemic situation, you can now buy a car online, have it delivered and you can also take a test drive at home before making your final decision. You can take a look at some of our new and used Ram trucks available at our Viva Dodge Ram Fiat dealership website for more information. Stay safe.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts