DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking into purchasing some tires for my 20" rims. Are these all terrain tires good on and off the road? What other tires do you guys recommend?

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
BFG All/Terrain T/A. Best off-road tire for your buck IMHO

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BFG's are out of my price range, I saw some but they are around $240 a tire. I found a place here in Los angeles that will sell me the Prellis Scorpion,Yokohamas, of Falcons around $125 per tire and at Pep Boys they have the Hankook tires for $130. I am just debating on which tire to go with. :dunno:

·
Registered
527 Posts
I have Pirelli Scorpions on an old Blazer. They're OK but not the same as BFG's.

·
Thank you...drive thru
154 Posts
Toyo ST's

My local Schwab's has any size Toyo ST tire on sale for $875 siped and mounted. I'm going down today to check them out. Anyone know how these things do in the snow and ice? I know they handle real well.

·
Registered
275 Posts
I have Pirelli Scorpion ATR’s on my Ram. I have only had them on for a few days. So far they seem great, quite and responsive. I only have 17” rims and I did go for the LT version. I have had the older style Scorpions on my Dakota for several years now. They are also LT tires and have been great. That’s why I chose the ATR’s for the RAM

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.