DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Split Second ARC-1 Air/Fuel Ratio Controller for sale, new never used. The ARC1 (Air/fuel Ratio Calibrator) provides precise adjustment of air/fuel ratio over the entire operating range of an internal combustion engine. It is especially useful for re-calibration of modified engines that have ECU (Engine Control Units) designed for MAP or MAF (Mass Air Flow) sensors, also compatible with GM and Karman Vortex applications. The ARC1 features low and high load adjustments and provides a means to adjust air/fuel ratio for desired performance while driving. $190 shipped to the lower 48 ONLY. PayPal ONLY. Thanks!!

Attachments

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumpity bump bump

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
hey man ill give you a nickle for it. no serously though let me see how things work out but like i told you on the phone if you get someone intrested in it sell it to them.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you can give me a time frame of when you want it, I can hold it for a while....least I can do for ya.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
no man dont worry about it it could be 2-4 weeks could be 2-4 months. it just depends on when i will stumble into some money again.

·
Inertia ROCKS!!!!
12,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alright man, if I still have it by Christmas, and you can get it then, I'll bring it with me on the way to my Moms in Las Cruces....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.