DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I still have my stock 17' rims and I definately want to lower it but I'm trying to decide if it will look awkward with these OEM rims. Anyone with pics would be nice. Even if they are aftermarket 17's
Thanks guys

·
Registered
417 Posts
I'm stickin w/ my stock 17's...

Attachments

·
Registered
2,860 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys, but I couldn't help but notice that all of your trucks are RC's. They all look pretty good though. I think that I'll go with the lower even though I have 17's. Just as soon as I get the 4:56 gears. Slammed, how you liking yours so far?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I checked out I-sell-hemi's gallery and the truck on there had OEM 20's
Thanks for the pic's guys keep them coming if you got them. RamLion that is a dang nice truck!!!

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NoHemi, are those 275/70/17's or are they smaller? Truck looks pretty good lowered. I assume it's the same 2/4 drop you lhave listed on your sig...

·
A Little Show & No Go
543 Posts
oobray said:
NoHemi, are those 275/70/17's or are they smaller? Truck looks pretty good lowered. I assume it's the same 2/4 drop you lhave listed on your sig...
They are the stock 17" tires. I'm pretty sure they are not 275 wide, but I'll have to take a look and get back to you they're sitting in my garage. Someone else here can probably tell what they are. And yes the 2/4 is with the Hotchkis rear leafs and McGaughy's front coils. Good luck with what ever you decide.

·
Registered
209 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.