DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm getting more and more unhappy with the Magnaflow every week and I'm considering a swap to flowmaster. I've always had flowmasters on past trucks and this is my first magnaflow. It sounds too fuzzy muffled (no pun intended) or something... I know the 40 is too loud for my daily driving and I'm scared the 70 is too quiet. I'm trying to find someone with a 50 series near Philly, PA so I can hear it before I buy one.

Anyone in the area with a 50 series that I can stop over and check out?

·
Registered
34 Posts
South Jersey here! Moorestown

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I have the 40 series and it is loud but I don't complain. :D The pipes are rusting out pretty bad so I'm going to get the Gibson super truck side exit stainless steel set up in a couple of months.

Hey slvrquadhemi03, I sold you those stripes right? Didn't I meet you at the Morrestown Mall for you to pick them up?

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
slvrquadhemi03 said:
South Jersey here! Moorestown
Slvr... how far are you from Center City Philly? If you don't mind, I'd like to stop over one day and hear your truck inside and outside.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Just to let you know the 40's sound great. My buddie has one on his 03' HEMI 4x4. Not to much cab noise until you opener up. But I rather have straight open exhaust!

·
Registered
34 Posts
'bout 15 min.

That's me wampa! Those stipes look great! Thanx

·
Montgomery County, PA
36 Posts
Hey Chris...

I don't have the flowmasters, I have a Borla SS exhaust on mine and I love the sound... I actually work in Center City and drive into town pretty often... I'd be happy to meet up with you one day after work and let you check out my setup... I usually park at 8th and market... Red HEMI sport with dark tinted windows and a tribal style graphic on the windshield...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.