DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious to know if anyone else will be watching BullRun2 this season? :dunno:

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
WOW! Did anyone else see team Dart roll the Dart just now? :YO:

I can't believe that guy did that! He got a little overzealous in running that course again and rolled the Dart! :YO: :mad:

I thought team EVO were going to be the only ones who trashed their car on that course. :hair:

·
Mopar or no car!
1,959 Posts
Im watching it, just not as it comes on, i catch it a day or two late...

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Im watching it, just not as it comes on, i catch it a day or two late...
Ok, well I won't mention who got the boot this episode :WHT:

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Hmmmm wonder if I can find them online to watch again.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Well it's on Speed this season and not Spike, so I can't watch them online. But, I was able to download them.

The Evo... well I can't say I'm sad to see that happen. To the car... yes. But not to the team.

Team Dart... the old man needs to get laid more so he doesn't get worked up so damn easy.

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Didn't see that coming: Team Camaro got the boot and team Dart lives to race again. :YO:

·
Love my 66 monaco 500
1,239 Posts
I was glad to see the Dart is still in it, I bet that was a huge thrash.
I guess the new fangled tuff (antilock brakes) can be a help when the adrenaline is pumping. I would bet the Camero would have gotten a much better time if he hadn't done the 4 wheel slide in the middle of their run.

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I would bet the Camero would have gotten a much better time if he hadn't done the 4 wheel slide in the middle of their run.
True. Don't you know the Camaro boards are giving them a ribbing for that! ;D

The Dart looks like its still got some pretty significant damage. Makes me wonder what will happen the next time they have to perform in one of the challenges. :dunno:

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Love my 66 monaco 500
1,239 Posts
I hope I'm wrong, but it looked like the front end of the Dart had a bad toe out condition, not good for agility.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
not to change the subject to much.

but has anyone ever met Bill Goldberg in person?

i met him a couple of years back at the Mopar Nats and a buddy and i were watching him sign autographs when all of a sudden he looks at me for something to sign.

i only had two sets of 426 Hemi valve cover gaskets and with out thinking i said, would you sign this and handed him one of the see through packages. he looked at it for a bit and let out a chuckle and signed it for me.

later he was away from the bothe standing around talking to others and i just happen to notice he wasn't as big as what he looked on TV. i'm 6' 2" and around 275 and i was a good inch or so taller and a good bit broader through the shoulders.

i'm not saying he couldn't kick my butt or anything but i thought he would be bigger then that or atleast he looks bigger on TV.

·
Banned
5,244 Posts
I watch it but think the first one was better. As for Bill Goldberg he was at Chryslers at Carlisle back in 06. He is a big dude! And he is taller than 6' 2". More like 6' 5".

·
Devil's Advocate
8,224 Posts
I'm watching. Last season was better, I still read Mike's (Mr. Angry Dodge Charger) blogs on CarDomain. The last two episodes have started to pick up though

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Crap! Team Dart was eliminated! :YO:

The older cars didn't do so well this go round. First team Camaro, now team Dart.

·
Love my 66 monaco 500
1,239 Posts
That reverse lockout that required 2 hands is what did them in. There was only 3 seconds between them and the VW, they lost that much time trying to get it in to reverse.
Sorry to see the MoPar go!
My $.02

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Seems a car needs to have a balance of power, handling, and economy to be in that show. I think possibly a new Mopar with 5.7 and MDS could handle it. :D

Wonder if a new Camaro will be in the show if they do it again next year :dunno:

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
As for Bill Goldberg he was at Chryslers at Carlisle back in 06. He is a big dude! And he is taller than 6' 2". More like 6' 5".
i ran across this alittle while ago on his web site and it claims him to be 6' 2.5" tall and his weight as being 285lbs. http://billgoldberg.info/blog/?cat=26 but i could swear he looked like he was closer to an even 6 feet tall and roughly 255 lbs.

either way he is a super nice guy and really loves his fans and mopars.

Sinister68 said:
Seems a car needs to have a balance of power, handling, and economy to be in that show. I think possibly a new Mopar with 5.7 and MDS could handle it.

Wonder if a new Camaro will be in the show if they do it again next year.
it wouldn't surprise me to see some of the newer cars in it for the next season.

·
Resist We Much!
6,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Was that the stupidest challenge on tonight's episode? :dunno: :YO:

Drive around in the mud and play bumper cars. They didn't even use their own cars. :dunno:

Seems like Team Avalanche has lady luck on their side again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.