DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Who wants to trade me their non-chrome tailgate trim for my chrome tailgate trim? I want to paint mine black to match and really don't want to ruin a perfectly good chrome trim piece. You pay shipping to me and I pay shipping back to you.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
You know s-top i was thinking the same thing for a while now but i think a little chrome won't hurt.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm blacking it all out. Rear hatch trim, front grille, taillights, black Euro headlights and removing all the emblems and door trim. I also be painting the running boards, door handles and mud flaps to match. The only chrome on it will the be the SRT-10 20" rims I put it on it after the first of the year and the exhaust tip. I also be removing the roof rack for that clean look.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
no not the roof racK!!! :mad: knight rider!!! :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
black on black be nice imo

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I thought about getting the Night Runner SRT-10 rims, but damn those rims are expensive.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
they don't have to be just them!! :D

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I want the SRT rims. I like the style of them and I want to give the appearance of a factory look. I looked at KMC Jacks and Fives wheels as well, but I really think a blacked out truck w/ chrome 20's is what I am after.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
blacked out spoke with chrome lip! got ya :rck:

·
Registered
13,484 Posts
check with dline, he was selling them. I would have bought them but just got my 22's a year ago.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
now that would have been a good xmas gift from sca to someone on here!! :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
I bought a set of stock Chrysler Aspen 18 inch wheels on Ebay for $350 shipped. They are currently getting powder coated gloss black for another $300. Once they are done I have to start saving my pennies for 285/60/R18 Terra Grapplers.

I wan't to black out all of my trim as well, but I suck at painting. What are the steps for painting the chrome trimmings?

Eddie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.