Registered
11,180 Posts
12000 miles in 2 years?

That really was a Princess.... lol

You got ripped on your trade in btw. :D

·
Respected Member
3,591 Posts
hey jeremy. i saw this goofy looking white truck today at this royal sumething dealership, it was WAYY overpriced.......oh wait:IDEA:......

:D jus kidding.

This cracks me up........

stock, stock, stock, stock, stock..........leveled. :D
:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

appearently by there numbers the 07 hemi's got better gas mileage than the 08 hemi's. :ugh

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
12000 miles in 2 years?

That really was a Princess.... lol

You got ripped on your trade in btw. :D
Yeah.......I don't drive!

I didn't get ripped. Hell, in the end I paid about 3600 bucks to drive the truck for 2 years.

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey jeremy. i saw this goofy looking white truck today at this royal sumething dealership, it was WAYY overpriced.......oh wait:IDEA:......

:D jus kidding.

:thatfunny:thatfunny:thatfunny

appearently by there numbers the 07 hemi's got better gas mileage than the 08 hemi's. :ugh
:thatfunny:thatfunny

yeah........weird. :crazy:

·
HEMI
2,771 Posts
ugh, rake city right there. LOL

oh btw, those stock headlights look familiar. ;)

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Seems like this should be in the "Finds" section of the Classifieds...

·
GetALittleMudOnTheTires
8,389 Posts
haha, i love how the DT sticker is still on there. thats awesome

·
NEVER DOUBT THE DEMON
14,569 Posts
wow, talk about MARK UP!!

·
The White Collar *******
1,807 Posts
Stripped of all its previous glory!

So Jeremey...

Tell me about the new sig pic... Its awesome, but I have a hard time believing that you actually boiled the hides off your brand new truck. You just don't strike me as that type!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Tell me about the new sig pic... Its awesome, but I have a hard time believing that you actually boiled the hides off your brand new truck. You just don't strike me as that type!
What, you don't think he lowered it, put on yellow lettered tires and just smoked em off? Just spray the rear quarters first and the rubber comes right off. lol

·
Try harder
13,236 Posts
Stripped of all its previous glory!

So Jeremey...

I swear I literally just pointed that fact out to my wife as she left for work. I said, "Wow, that's a nice pic of Jeremy's truck, but he's not the type to do that to his Princess."

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Photochopped for sure haha

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
photoshop?

LOL

Sheesh, what better way to have fun? Go nab some nascar wheels and tires, take it to an empty parking lot and have fun!

Hell no I wouldn't do that to the v2, but it sure looks HOT!

·
Registered
363 Posts
you can tell its fake cause there's not any smoke behind the passenger tire. need to fill that in jeremy!!!

·
Official HK Nut
1,109 Posts
This cracks me up........

stock, stock, stock, stock, stock..........leveled. :D
Leveling it out makes it worth 29K. Duh didn't you guys get the memo?

·
Registered
31,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
LOL - I'll leave the chop alone. I didn't do it.........I don't have the skills for that one!

And Cody - yeah, leveling is EXPENSIVE!!! HAHA

·
The White Collar *******
1,807 Posts
photoshop?

LOL

Sheesh, what better way to have fun? Go nab some nascar wheels and tires, take it to an empty parking lot and have fun!
I saw that the rear wheels seemed to have yellow letters, and it looked like a chop...

But one never knows. Truthfully, one of the first things I do with a vehicle is see how well it spins the tires. Well, at least if its my own, or something that someone gives me permission to try out.

I even tried it on a test drive (of an SRT-10 Ram, no less). The salesman was totally clueless as to the trucks capablities. We're sitting at the top of the on ramp to the highway, and I asked him if he'd mind if I gave it a little toot getting on the highway. I always ask because you never know how someone might react, or what the consequences could be. He said thats fine, but be reasonable. So I kind of dumped the clutch and hammered it, ripped the tires up pretty good through second, and ran it right up to 90 mph. He didn't say a damn thing, but 'oooh, this thing has some power, eh?'.

I always ask for the same salesman every time I go to Carmax to test drive something.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.