DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 35/12.5/20 Nitto Terra Grapplers and Im looking to trade for some 33's. Tires are in great shape with at least 80% tread left. Im trying to sell my truck but not having much luck with the larger tires on it... email me at [email protected]

· New Mopar Man
250 Posts
wow..wish you were in texas

· Registered
411 Posts
I'll trade you my stock 17" rims with Maxxis Big Horns (305/75x17's). They are around 33". :)

· Registered
405 Posts
will they fit the stock 20's? I have the stock 33's with only about 8000 miles on them.
Have any pics?

· 2010 SRT8 Challenger
12,645 Posts
yeah im up in there with either these or mickey thompson baja atz in 325/50/20 which is basically as close to 275/60/20 (stock 20 tire size) as you can get

-how much tread is left on yours and why are you swapping em again?

· Registered
405 Posts
Anyone who want an off road tire on a truck wants a bigger tire... The bigger the better..... I think you will be doing yourself more harm getting rid of them.. but suit yourself...

· Registered
1,806 Posts
shier, I will get a measurment for ya. THere is enough left that they do not need to be replaced, but not enough left for me not to go to a 35" ! LOL!

· Registered
4,446 Posts
I really doubt the tires are the problem, it is just very tough to sell an expensive vehicle private party.

· Registered
1,806 Posts
Just did a quick measure on one of the rears, and ther is 9/32's left on there. Let me know and we can go from there.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.