DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been thinkin about pickin one up i think they look pretty badass under the truck an from what i read they are really good for ur rear. is anyone running one in a 1500?

www.mag-hytec.com

·
Registered
595 Posts
you will get more responses is you change the SUBJECT to "Is anyone using Mag-Hytec diff covers and trans pans" b/c who knows what your talking about, i could open up the thread and see picture of a big dildo wondering if anyone uses a dildo.... alot of people have these and are very happy with them..... check out airrams website b/c he sells these at good prices

·
Registered
32,962 Posts
:thatfunny I'll change the thread title!;)

·
Originating Member
35,160 Posts
I had one on my 98 RAM = they are kinda pricey but AWESOME covers

I would HIGHLY recommend them

magnetic dip stick

easy access drain plug

and their "o" ring seal is absoluetely fantastic, I never had a problem with it

looks great

tell Santa it better be under the tree... or else

my .02

·
Registered
47 Posts
I put one on a 99 3500 I have at work. They really INCREASE the oil capacity for the rear axle and keep it kool, and look kool to.
Very high quality machining with these also!!
On the NV4500 tranny I put some Fastcoolers on, they work great too!!!!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I have them on both the front & rear, also using AmsOil Severe duty fluid. With the 456's & the weight I travel with I decided there cost was an investment. And they look good too!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I have one on mine but I have yet been able to enjoy the drain plug for services due to the c-clip issue. After I have those dang clips removed then I can drain and refill without having to take the cover off. They look sweet to.

·
Registered
837 Posts
why do you have to remove the cover to change the diff oil? a have seen a few dealers just suck the old oil out and replace it with out removing the cover.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have one . . . Never had any problems with it . Looks Tuff too . Is supose to let u carry more fluid aswell . . . But I don't think they are very strong , I mean CAST aluminum ? . . . Im afraid to back into a fence post , or a rock . . . . Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
85 Posts
Hence , Im changing mine . . Well when I get my DANA 70 put in , with 488's & a Detroit Locker . . . LOL . . . . . . . :thatfunny

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.