DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
seen it on one of the offroad shows on spike tv's powerblock, either extreme 4x4 or TRUCKS!

·
Registered
145 Posts
That is kinda cool. I don't plan on having anybody looking at the side of my truck required for that so I'll put my $$$ elsewhere... for now

·
Mopar Or No Car!
1,786 Posts
Thats pretty bad a$$ wonder how much more it weighs in than a regular flowmaster muffler.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,471 Posts
im not too found of it, think its a waste of money unless you have it skyjacked 12" in the air so a person can dam near walk under the thing, other than that a waste of money... but i do like the chrome/painted diff cover b/c thats alot more visable even at stock height.

-David

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Now that a bunch of their patents expired, I guess they are looking at gimmicks. I agree it would look nice on a lifted truck, especially a show truck.

KB

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Dude... I have always considered myself a *******, and well... to each his own, but *THAT* is even a little too ******* for me!!!!!!!!

·
Yeehaw!
1,397 Posts
ramtough said:
seen it on one of the offroad shows on spike tv's powerblock, either extreme 4x4 or TRUCKS!
Same here. I saw it one of those shows on the Powerblock yesterday.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I believe the diamond plate is there too make the muffler case stronger. Its for rock-crawlers I think. I had a dynomax super-turbo muffler on my TJ which I smashed on a rock. I now have a flowmaster 40 series under there and I have smacked that on a rock or two w/ no damage.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Jimmy TJ said:
I believe the diamond plate is there too make the muffler case stronger. Its for rock-crawlers I think. I had a dynomax super-turbo muffler on my TJ which I smashed on a rock. I now have a flowmaster 40 series under there and I have smacked that on a rock or two w/ no damage.
be careful you dont rip your headers off ;) Might have to buy some new toys

·
Registered
697 Posts
Yeah the diamond plate muffler is to keep from denting or tearing the skin of the muffler, but for the extra price I will just weld some FLAT steel plate to my muffler.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.