1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Where is my money tree?
793 Posts
I read it, its cool I just kept waiting for the mods to go extreme performance. He stopped at exhaust and CAE, that is only the begining for many DT members.

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
no cams, turbos, supershargers? nothing really that exciting. i will admit it does look good though. but now he really needs the performance to go w/ it. i know that there are several trucks onhere that will blow his away. (performance wise and looks wise) and what is up w/ his mild gear swap? 3.55 to 3.91(witch im sure was a 3.92 and the 3.91 was a typo) why not 4.56? anyway its a good looking truck and thats about all. but it was good for a good read sorry not trying to bash the thread starter just saying that to have that much time dedicated to that truck(by the magizine not the owner) seems a little off for my taste.

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
03ramit1 said:
not trying to bash the thread starter just saying that to have that much time dedicated to that truck(by the magizine not the owner) seems a little off for my taste.
Hey, I totally agree. I kinda thought the article was pretty hyped up for what they actually did to the truck. It looks nice, but hardly ground breaking. A profile on any one of several DT members' trucks would have been more interesting. They really played up the MOPAR add-ons as I remember instead of profiling other aftermarket products.

I just wanted to toss it up here on DT to see what reaction it got.

·
Banned
1,216 Posts
I don't get it. There are many trucks on here that look better and would whoop that dude in a 1/4 mile! Maybe the authors should start looking on these boards for something worth writing an article about.

·
Shark Hunter
6,398 Posts
Most publications like this list there telephone numbers.
They are always on the look out for stories.
All you have to do is ring them
or
Fax them
or
Email them.
If there looking for your sort of truck you might just get featured.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.