DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone currently running this exhaust on an 06 with the 4.7? How do you like it? Is the sound real obnoxious? Hwo bad is the drone? I am thinking about getting it once I get my truck back from the body shop.

Thanks

·
nick
390 Posts
? which exhaust?

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
Ive heard the MDS makes it sound crappy but on the 4.7s i heard they are badass.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am trying to convince the mrs. I need this:) I hope to get my answer tomorrow...She is still pretty pissed and sick about what happened Sunday night/Monday morning.

·
Yea, It's a Hemi
6,865 Posts
what about the paint thinner? I would be too. I say rip your muffler off at a local store and then tell your wife you ran over something now you have to get it checked out and might be costly to get it fixed. And then when you get home tell her it was $400 to replace your exhaust setup and the muffler guy said you hit a curb from the looks of it. And tell her instead of paying $350 for a stock muffler installation you went and payed $50 more and got it done right ;) Lol just a suggestion that I would prolly do. My girlfriend doesnt really care about me and my truck. Just wait and see lol

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol....I did that with the second motorcycle I bought...I told her on my way to pick it up and she was LESS than enthused!!!!!

I had a 98 shortbed with the 360 that I put a Borla system on and she LOVED to drive that truck. She was like a kid. I would here her get on it as she left the house.

If I keep on her for a day ot two, she will let me get it!

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, she is still pretty sick about the paint stipper and vandalism job....so am I, really. I hate even seeing the pictures from it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.