DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need new tires and have read really good things about them on tirerack. Wanted to see what kind of luck you guys have had with them. Need a tire that lasts long, and does well in snow. My BFG's have served me well but Tirerack has a good deal on the revo's now. Thanks!

· Registered
2,122 Posts
I just bought a set a couple weeks ago. Haven't mounted them yet but did MONTHS of research for the best AT tire that is great in snow but well mannered on the road and will last. If you are after such a tire, and the REVO is offered in the size you need, buy them and don't look back.

While I haven't run Dueler Revos before I have run regular AT's( the Revo is replacing the regular Dueler AT )and the Sears only Dueler APT and both were excellent tires.

The REVO is THE tire out there right now for your needs. The $75 rebate from Bridgestone helps too :)

· Registered
287 Posts
i have them on my 98. I went with a 265/75/r16, and they are a really good tire. So far i have had them for about 60k, and they will need changing by fall(should stop burning out) they are not very loud either. They also do have good traction in all weather.

· ABRam
99 Posts
They are a great tire in the snow. I have a set mounted(245/75R16) on my wifes Kia Sorento. By far they are the best A/T out there. If they had them in bigger sizes I would have bought a set for my truck. They seem to be wearing very well, had them on for about 20,000 KM's now. No noise at all. Anyways just my 2 cents.

· Registered
85 Posts
Sure wish they would come out with some 20's, I have looked at all sorts of tires for replacements and they look to be a great tire. Just the wrong size for me. Maybe by this fall when I actually replace them they will be available....

· Registered
285 Posts
I've been researching these tires for about a year now. If Bridgestone made them in bigger sizes, I'd definitely have them.

· Registered
83 Posts
I have a set of 265/70/17's with like 2k miles on them mounted on some factory 17's for sale. I could beat tire racks prices if you want them.

Anyhow, they kick some serious ass. I loved em, did some offroad is sand and mud and steep hills and whatnot and they greatly impressed me. I got to places I really didn't think I would. I swapped to 35's when I got my lift so I don't need them anymore. If they only made them in bigger sizes I'd have bought another set. Totally worth getting.

· Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone have their gas mileage go down with these tires? I have read some reviews on tirerack about them hurting their mileage. Thanks for all the input!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.