Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I know many of us have 20's and 22's on our trucks, but I was wondering if anyone has 24's or higher? I would love to see some picks.

Thank you,
Kyle

·
Registered
840 Posts
28's?!? I guess you could just eliminate the tires and ride on the rims.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
Some Rams with Big Wheels.

#1 - 26"
#2 - 23"
#3 - 24"
#4 - 24"
#5 - 24"

KB

Attachments

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
More

#1 - 24"
#2 - 26"
#3 - 24"
#4 - 24"

KB < --- Only factory 20" :(

Attachments

·
Registered
559 Posts
Those are some BADASS Rams. Frekin SWEET.

·
My coinholder adds 15 HP!
1,441 Posts
where will the madness stop!!!!! :D

·
Registered
840 Posts
Try hitting a speed bump at speed with that orange one, LOL.

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
That orange one is now tucking 26"s from what I saw in another post! Thats sick, a lot of work involved there!

KB

·
HEMINATOR
1,131 Posts
Keep in mind that most of the trucks you see are not daily drivers, or if they are well more power to them. I would never drive to far on those rubber band tires, and most likely they do not either. When i get my truck paid off i will buy a set of 24-26's and use them only for shows. I will be switching to 22's soon..

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
my motto:bigger is better, most of the time

·
ASE approved
8,862 Posts
my motto is bigger is better when it comes to tires. rims i say buy them as small as possable ie 17's the tires are cheeper. who wants to spend 5k+ on rims and tires just to have to spend 1500 on new tires in 25-30k miles not me i thought that 200 a tire was expensive. disclamer........... now i dont know if the numbers i used are even close i was just guessing.

·
Banned
7,195 Posts
Bigger IS Better!! Nothing beats 4 inches of fury if your in a hot truck like this...

So big that you have to sit in your truck bed to drive your red truck. Check out the killa mirror tint. wha wha! :gr_patrio

·
--> UNITY <--
2,417 Posts
The guy who owns a local car audio/performance/anything store has 26"s on his ram 1500. They fit better than some would think. If I see him there, I will snap a pic

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.