DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
MY OPINION , at the beginning they were awesome looking now they are just overrated . when they started making spinning hub cabs some how they destroy the image of the wheel . now no matter how good they look they are spinning hub cabs to me.

·
Banned
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i know.. that really got to me but i guess the aftermarket felt that they had to make something for everyone and they obviously knew that plenty of people would buy them.. idk.. im thinking of getting regular rims and then adding a spinner that way if after a while i dont like the way it looks i can always just take it off and have a simple wheel.. i saw the combo of the TIS Style 04 rims with the stunner spinner... im liking the way these look...

Also I just want everyone to know that this is not my truck.. i got it off the superbuytires.com website..

Attachments

·
Registered
724 Posts
Can you put spinners on any kind of rim? Or does it have to be a certain brand that can do it.

·
Banned
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
technically you can put a spinner on any rim however depending on the rim it may not look as good.. most of the time you add a spinner when you have a deep enough lip on ur rim so that the spinner will sit inside the rim and not stick out.. i mean if you dont car that it sticks out then any rim will do but mostly you add it when you have a deep enough lip that the spinner sits in...

·
Registered
724 Posts
Thanks for the info! How much do they typically go for? (just spinner). Oh, and is there a company that is well known for their Spinners and spinner selection?

~Tony~

·
Banned
261 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
spintek has the stunner which is very well known.. depending on size they range from 200-300... but their are other add on spinners.. check out superbuytires.com .. they have a nice selection...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.