DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put a CAI on my 4.7 but im not sure if I hooked up one of the hoses right....because it is different than a hemi....so if anyone knows where the hose is suppose to hook up from the intake to wherever on the 4.7 that would be great.

·
Infinite Lives
6,499 Posts
What hose do you speak of??

·
Registered
684 Posts
Ummmmm does this help?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yess it does!!!....I thought I might have hooked up wrong but thats how I have it hooked up....very much appreciated....thanks...

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you put a picture up of the whole set-up??

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
garrett03dodge said:
Can you put a picture up of the whole set-up??
What CAI do you have? I have a 4.7 too, and I was debating whether, or not, to get an intake. Have you noticed a difference in mileage or performance. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yea I prolly got about two but it hasnt really broke in yet...Ive only had it for like four days.....I got it off of ebay its a knock off from aem i think but its made by option racing they only make some for hemis but it works with like one modification

·
Registered
684 Posts
I have the AEM Brute Force. It took a few weeks for the truck to "learn" the new intake. (Yup the PCM needs time to learn the new set up) As for performance? Throttle response is quicker, the sound, I can't tell as the Magnaflow is loud as hell, and gas mileage is somewhat better. I average 16.5-17 MPG. As for WOT it hauls a$$. I have a friend that has a 04 hemi 4x4 and has driven my truck and he is very impressed with the performance. Most people that ride in my truck think I have a hemi under the hood. When they ask I just say nothing. I keep them guessing.

Attachments

·
The Walt-n-ator
2,491 Posts
brbrem said:
I have the AEM Brute Force. It took a few weeks for the truck to "learn" the new intake. (Yup the PCM needs time to learn the new set up) As for performance? Throttle response is quicker, the sound, I can't tell as the Magnaflow is loud as hell, and gas mileage is somewhat better. I average 16.5-17 MPG. As for WOT it hauls a$$. I have a friend that has a 04 hemi 4x4 and has driven my truck and he is very impressed with the performance. Most people that ride in my truck think I have a hemi under the hood. When they ask I just say nothing. I keep them guessing.
That looks real nice; I may need to look into the AEM intake. Where did you get the AEM intake? Thanks!

·
Banned
452 Posts
heres mine

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.