DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
i have diamond D3 subs and they are the best subs i have ever owned. they hit harder then any other sub in a standard box in a quad cab i have ever heard either... (i have down fire and it blows up fire away) i got turned onto them by "the fat kid" i believe his whole system in diamond stuff. i know his subs are for sure.... his truck is pretty grnarly... granted i think he has 4 in a single cab with a custom box. they come with a great warrantee too like 3 yr i think.... i would PM him he will know a lot about diamond stuff or more than the average jabroni on here

i have owned kicker l5's/l7's,rockford, memphis m3's, alpine, infinity, and JL subs. the bigest ones that can fit in a standard quad cab box so nothing insane. i know someone with a slightly modified box that runs w7's in a quad that sounds pretty damn good, but not big enough difference for me to spend the extra 400-500 bucks on them...

and yes everyone i know he is asking about door speakers..... just giving my experience with there shit...

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i have d3 subs as well with the d3 amp. i have had them for well over 5 years now pounding away. i love them

·
Kenneth Robert
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the input. Yeah, from what I have read their subs are off the hook. And, that's really all I am looking for out of the door replacements.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
I have heard they are a good brand. Man I can't wait till I get a system in my truck, maybe after I get it paid off.

·
\m/(-_-)\m/
7,275 Posts
Excellent subs! Great amps! And good full range speakers. IMO go with Polk Audio for your door speakers, they are amazing for the price.

Go with these, they are a 3-Way speaker also and marine certified!:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POLK-AUDIO-DB691-6-X-9-300-WATT-3-WAY-CAR-MARINE-AUDIO-SPEAKERS-6X9-/220883090500?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item336da87c44

Don't get me wrong the Diamond D192i's are good speakers but with the 83db sensitivity they will take more power to be at the same loudness as the Polk's which are 93db.

I have a 12" Diamond D6 powered by a JL Slash 500/1v2 and it has some impressive depth with sound quality that will keep any audiophile happy.

·
Registered
16,984 Posts
Excellent subs! Great amps! And good full range speakers. IMO go with Polk Audio for your door speakers, they are amazing for the price.

Go with these, they are a 3-Way speaker also and marine certified!:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/POLK-AUDIO-DB691-6-X-9-300-WATT-3-WAY-CAR-MARINE-AUDIO-SPEAKERS-6X9-/220883090500?pt=Car_Speakers&hash=item336da87c44

Don't get me wrong the Diamond D192i's are good speakers but with the 83db sensitivity they will take more power to be at the same loudness as the Polk's which are 93db.

I have a 12" Diamond D6 powered by a JL Slash 500/1v2 and it has some impressive depth with sound quality that will keep any audiophile happy.
X2 on the polk speakers. Love my dxi components. Marine grade too (Waterproof)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.