DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so as yall may have seen... I'm looking at getting rid of the Strat and back into a truck. This time however, will be into a RC, so I've got some stuff that will just go to waste pretty much.

As it is, I have a set of custom leathers for a QC and a set of X-Treme Catch all floomats. Would there be anyone interested in making a deal? You buy a set of leathers for a RC, get them to me and I'll give you my QC leathers. Same thing with the floor mats... only thing with those, is the fronts are cut out for the floor shift 4WD.

Now, before you say it... yes, I could just keep it and use it on the new truck (if/when I get it) but I have no rear seats, so half of the leathers and the rear mats would be wasted. I could probably sell the floormats... but the leathers I couldn't since no one would want to buy just the rears.

Plus, as I said... if you buy me RC stuff, I'll give you QC stuff. The floormats I think were 80 or so for the front and about the same for the rear... 1/2 price. The leathers are worth an easy 900+ from most places. Sure, RC stuff is only a couple hundred cheaper... but that's a couple hundred saved on your part for that.

Again, this isn't happening right now... just wanted to get an idea if anyone would even be interested in a deal like this.

·
Been HEMIphied
1,933 Posts
Have the QC leather covers been installed? What brand? Got a pic? Would be nice to know the color(s).

·
I'm Not A Post Whore! :(
5,089 Posts
never installed, and unless you have a CTD you'll have to get the headrests re-done, but still the best deal

btw, np Bubba you can thank me later ;D

Attachments

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Mazz said:
Have the QC leather covers been installed? What brand? Got a pic? Would be nice to know the color(s).
As Adam said... never been installed. They're from Northwest Automotive Leather and I'm currently talking to them right now to get another set of front and rear headrest as well.

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh, and as you can see... the floor mats are in great shape... it's mostly just me in the truck. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.