DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of getting these wheels....anyone heard of them?

edit, here is the item number. Don't know why it doesn't want to post the right link. 260497786638

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
listing is gone.
cant say what was there.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I don't know why the link isn't working. Here is the item number. 260497786638 does it come up?

edit, this sucks, I don't know why it's posting the wrong link. Can someone enter the item number and post the link?

·
member of the EH team
1,125 Posts
link works for me, never heard of them but the price is nice

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was talking to a pal of mine that owns a Local wheel shop and he is the south eastern distributor for a lot of different wheel companies. The truth is that there are only a few companies that make their own wheels. Most larger wheels are made over seas and you just look through the catalogue and pic the ones you want to sale and they make them with your logo in the center cap. He had his own line of wheels for a long time but when the economy dumped he just let it go. So, you can probably find the same wheel by another company. All your paying for is the name most times.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just got off the phone with my pal and I wouldn't by them. There are other companies selling the same rim. He said find somone else to get them from. He has had people contact him about getting center caps for them 'cause RVM didnt send any and wouldnt replace them when contacted. He said that you can look at some Truckin magazine adds and find the same ones there. I also did a web search and most everyone likes the wheels its just RVM is a pain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.