DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
12.40 @ 105.92
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my truck has a real rough idle sometimes and even stalls out at stoplights. WTF? I've had Superchips for almost a year now and I hope it has nothing to do with that. I love that thing. Anyway, if there are any ideas I'm all ears. Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
Don't know how many miles you have on your truck or how long you've had you CAI, but they will pass more dirt along with the increased airflow. A dirty throttle body, or partially blocked IAC port will cause those symptoms.

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
fastgraphite04 said:
my truck has a real rough idle sometimes and even stalls out at stoplights. WTF? I've had Superchips for almost a year now and I hope it has nothing to do with that. I love that thing. Anyway, if there are any ideas I'm all ears. Thanks, Chris
I had the same problem as yours. I had the dealer flash the pcm with an updated version. If your needs to be reflashed make sure you return your sc setting back to stock.

·
12.40 @ 105.92
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys for the advice. I'll check both avenues. BTW my truck has 45000 miles on it, give or take. Do you think the flash would help a dtc for purge evap flow?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.