DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I missed out on slammed1's offer, and i am not sure how long it will take him to get any others. Anyone out there order one and then never use it, and no longer want it? I really wanted one before, but was strapped for cash. Now I have some free and trying to modify the truck. I think the aluminum dash would make a great addition!

· Registered
2,122 Posts
If you check out E-Bay they have a ton of deals for aluminum trim kits. Various # of pieces and prices range from $115 to $220. All do the radio area bezel and then have extras for the dash and doors as the price goes up.

· Banned
3,901 Posts
SilsHemi has one. He hates his...

· Registered
2,122 Posts
Oh, okay.

Won't you have to tape any brand/mfg you get on though? I thought they were part of the whole dash and if you want to say paint the stock black ones they need to be cut out?

· Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
NHHEMI said:
Here is an auction on E-Bay for the OEM SRT-10 replacement center bezel section...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7980189441&category=40017 ( $180 - 2 days left )
Well that part there is for the entire bezel along with the push button start. Basically I am looking for the part slammed1 sold, which is just the aluminum piece. The Black piece that is there now gets removed, and the aluminum one takes its place. So its not something thats placed on top of the black piece, but a totally seperate one all together.

I might have gone the route of the srt-10 bezel being that i have the push start button, but i dont have the dark interior....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.