DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am most likely going to get this alarm installed in the truck within the next week. It looks pretty good from the description. Viper 5900 SST 2 Way Car Alarm With Remote Start System, Windows up and down, Proximity Sensor and extra remote for a total of 2 LCD and 1 Regular. It claims to have a mile range as well. I am getting it installed for 445 in Houston since no one in College Station carries it yet. I just want to make sure that I am not buying a bad alarm for the truck.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
sounds good, i have a viper, dont know what model it is tho, i have the shock sensor, broken glass sensor, 2 wway pager, remote start, but mine says it's got a 1/4 mile range (to unlock or start the truck) but i havent really tested it and measured the distance.

oh, and the price, sounds good, what shop in houston are you getting it at?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
RiCh1HTX said:
damn!.....well i have always went to this stereo shop over the years....and they are the cheapest i know and do good work.....its called Stereo FX...its right off of 45N and West Rd.....their number is 281-260-9445...ask for Sam or Max...they should hook u up.....
RiCh1HTX recommended Stereo FX off 45N annd West Road in another thread a couple of weeks ago. I have been looking around locally and cant find anyone to beat their prices.

·
DPF Deleted
129 Posts
Don't go to Mobile 1. They messed my truck up, the A/C would't come on when I remote started the truck. They said it was hooked up fine. I wound up having to fix it myself. Castro25 their is another StereoFX on FM 1960 @ Perry rd., its a little closer than 45 and west.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the heads up. I will call them and see if they can give me the same deal

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
the one on 1960 isnt stereo fx anymore, they switched owners, it still says stereo on the front window tho, but theyre not affiliated in any way. but like half a block down from the one on 1960 theres another place called extreme window and alarm or somethin like that, they will do a better job than stereo fx. u also get a free window tint with the purchase of the alarm.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.