DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to buy a power puck for my 03 ctd.But before i do does anyone have any positive or negative expierence with this.my wife wont let me buy the A2 w/juice like I want(she does make all the money).And all I really need is a little extra umph for towing my sleds and a friends camper every now and then.the extra hp would be nice for daily driving too.Thanks

· Patriot....
3,385 Posts
You'll like it. I got one for my Ram - only problem was ordering the right one. I have an early 04 so I ordered the 04 module but the software was still 03 on my truck so I had to send it back to Thoroughbred for a swap (they were awesome by the way).

I run it on 60/100 all the time, don't have the tranny mods to keep it on 100/180 all the time. 60/100 is very nice though.

Easy, easy, easy to install. Did I say it was easy?

FYI - Diablo has a small forum where you can ask specific questions and get answers from Johan and the other programmers. Very cool - that's how we (mostly Diablo) figured out I had the 03 software.

· Registered
36,020 Posts
Is your 03 and HO or an SO. Auto or stick? 47RE or 48RE if its an auto?

· Registered
36,020 Posts
Then its a late 03 with the SO so you are ok. I wouldn't suggest adding ANY power to the 47RE since Chrysler wouldn't even mate the HO engine with the 47RE

· Registered
36,020 Posts
Check your build date on the door. It will be after Jan 1st 03. If it was built in 02 then your dealer lied.

· Registered
36,020 Posts
Thats what I meant, if it has the 48RE it will be built between Jan 1st 03 and July 1st 03. The 03 started being built in August 02. From August 02 to December 23rd 02 all SO's had the 47RE and the HO's only had the stick. My 03 SO was built August 21st 02 and had the 47RE.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.