DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im thinking of putting an FIC in my Intrepid/300m special ;) I was told that i can control my fuel, which i want to do seeing as my car is going to be boosted very soon. Also, is anyone running boost? I mocked up some intake and exhaust piping for the turbo. I was going to put it right after the exhaust hanger mounts are after the trans. Any ideas? Anyone know how much boost i can push on stock innards? thanks!

·
Master of Speed!!!
11 Posts
im thinking of putting an FIC in my Intrepid/300m special ;) I was told that i can control my fuel, which i want to do seeing as my car is going to be boosted very soon. Also, is anyone running boost? I mocked up some intake and exhaust piping for the turbo. I was going to put it right after the exhaust hanger mounts are after the trans. Any ideas? Anyone know how much boost i can push on stock innards? thanks!

I have known people to run a stand alone fuel management system on the LH's with some amount of success. You will need to augment the fuel system if you plan to boost more than 4-5 psi. The best way that people have done that is to add a seventh injector to the fuel system.

Our engines are stout for forced induction. The design of the mains, and the forged crank goes a long way. As far as placement, I might look into a remote turbo setup, and place the turbo in the back where the crossflow muffler is now.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.