DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody running the Dual XDVDN8190 dvd/gps? Wondering if its any good or not. Thanks!

·
Banned
897 Posts
stay away from dual, jensen, etc

save your money and buy a higher end

alot will say your just buying a name but you also get what you pay for

eclipse makes some bad ass stuff

·
'11 5.7L R/T Classic
4,095 Posts
Run from Dual. Jenson is budget level, so you get what you pay for. I'm with him. Spend the extra money and you'll be happy.

·
Registered
2,659 Posts
Pick up a Used name brand before you buy a new "dual" JUNK. I had this one

·
Registered
63 Posts
Skip on the Dual and Jensen stuff....Dual is crap, Jensen is a little better. If you're looking @ lower end items, I've had good luck with JVC, Panasonic, and Kenwood.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, it came in today. Im shipping it right back! LOL Is the Pioneer stuff any good?

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Skip on the Dual and Jensen stuff....Dual is crap, Jensen is a little better. If you're looking @ lower end items, I've had good luck with JVC, Panasonic, and Kenwood.
I dont think JVC is lower end...I actually really liked the radios Ive had....a lot more than the pioneer I had

·
Registered
145 Posts
Glad you sent it back. There is no nice way of saying it THEY SUX !!!!!!I sold half a dozen of them and they all came back broken. Save up and get a name brand unit :D

·
'08LaRam
680 Posts
I looked at a lot of units and settled on a Pioneer AVIC-Z3 and never looked back. It is a great unit and does just about everything.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.