DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Rev it up!
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A while back the 3rd Gen parts manual on pdf was posted. Well my computer crashed and I lost it and I'm trying to get it again. Anyone still have it?
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Darcity said:
A while back the 3rd Gen parts manual on pdf was posted. Well my computer crashed and I lost it and I'm trying to get it again. Anyone still have it?
I have it still, send me an email and I will send it to you.

[email protected]

Southshore1500, he is looking for the parts manual, not the service manual. :D
 

· Member
Joined
·
17,103 Posts
If I rememeber correctly, the one that was posted was not a comprehensive parts manual. If you want a comprehensive parts manual, 11MB and all 510 pages of it, PM me. I can send it to you on CD for a nominal fee.
 

· Rollin On 4:56's
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
JeffB2002 said:
If I rememeber correctly, the one that was posted was not a comprehensive parts manual. If you want a comprehensive parts manual, 11MB and all 510 pages of it, PM me. I can send it to you on CD for a nominal fee.
hell, i'll make a cd for him at no charge!
 

· Rollin On 4:56's
Joined
·
1,814 Posts
Silver05Quad said:
Would you be willing to make me one?
sure thing, but just to clarify, i have the 05/Service Manual, not the parts manual, if thats what your getting at. If it's the service manual you want, just shoot me a pm with an add that i can send it to and it will be in the mail tomarrow.
 

· Rev it up!
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Oh, the Chinook! Is that an LHD that you landed on? My squadron went on the WASP. BTW, I sent you the e-mail. Thanks again!
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,644 Posts
Darcity said:
Oh, the Chinook! Is that an LHD that you landed on? My squadron went on the WASP. BTW, I sent you the e-mail. Thanks again!

That is the USS Juneau and I will not even to pretend to know what kind of ship it was.
 

· Rev it up!
Joined
·
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
helo-pilot said:
That is the USS Juneau and I will not even to pretend to know what kind of ship it was.
Oh! the Juneau is a LPD. The LHD is like an aircraft carrier for helos and harriers (which will soon be replaced by JSF[the raptor [F-22] for carriers]). I still have buddies in that stay in touch with me and they keep me abreast.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top