DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna go base line my truck with nothing but the exhaust. The 40 degree air plus cecil should make for some good times. Anyone else gonna be there?

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
ill go up and hang out for a while but ill have the 22's on so i wont be getting good times!! what time you getting there?

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I get off at 5 So probably not untill 6/630 with traffic. Not sure how long I'm gonna stay either it is cold out. I want to get at least 1 run in.

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yea ill prob stay up so i can get 2-3 plus im coming from salisbury to my dads in cecil so ill try to find you up there!

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cool cant miss the black rc/sb on 33" mt's

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
you have the silver 'tona right?

·
Registered
10,637 Posts
Hmmmmm..... wonder how long it would take me to get up there......

bet I could make it by next week @ 2:00

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
yea im in the daytona with black rims im leaving college now ill b there around 7 cya there my name is josh by the way

·
Banned
754 Posts

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Just got back from cecil was too cold got there about 530 and left around 8 because I couldn't feel my fingers.

Best run of the night was

r/t .155
60' 2.248
1/8 9.775
mph 71.71
1/4 15.212
mph 89.33

Track was very slick as you can see from the 2.2 60' o well gives me a baseline to work from.

·
All Around Great Guy
12,675 Posts
Those are the same times as previous in your sig

·
Josh
4,202 Posts
well at 9:30 on friday i ran a new best time with my 22's on at 15.1 something, and yes ill take a pick of the slip, but spedly i was hooking awesome later in the night, i ran faster last night with the 22's on than my stock 20's which are 30 punds lighter than the 22's, I have just one thing to say:I LOVE COLD AIR

Ok well it looks like Nov 24 is the last day the track is open for the winter, so how we shold see how many dodges we can get out there!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.