DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really want to go to a 5/8 drop....all i need is an 02-05 coil for 3" in the front & a cnotch & drop shackle for the rear.

Anyone know of a good shop in TN that are known for doing drops? that can cut frame & weld in c-notches?

I put this in here instead of the regional forums to get more views. I need a good shop that specializes in drops.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
i'd rather they be in the middle tn area...like 1-2 hrs from nashville, in any direction, max...like nashville, lebanon, hermitage, hendersonville, gallatin, madison, murfreesboro, smyrna, spring hill, clarksville, etc...

like an hour or 2 from nashville in any direction...i live like 20-25 mins from nashville...

i've heard of the little shop of horrors from reading truckin/sport truckin magazine....hunters was another one i was considering. (if they do cnotch drops)

little shop of horros is about a 2 hr drive, which i would do, if they would have time to do it in one day.

·
Registered
4,579 Posts
they can do it in a day...its really simple to do. If i could weld i could do it. They do sell the bolt in kits.

·
Creature Of The Wheel
8,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, i'd do that...but everyone that seems to get a c-notch says to just get it welded.

so would "metal fab shop" be the best term to put in google maps? so i can see what shops pop up on the map...i tried "custom truck shop" & other similiar terms.

my 2 options are Hunters & Little Shop of Horrors so far...i know they will both be high...but my frame is something i don't wanna go cheap on. i don't trust any mom & pop shop in this small city i live in.

i know the shop of horrors can do it, cause of all the custom work they do with airbags & all, a cnotch would be childs play for them. Its just i'd have to take a day off work cause just driving, its a 4 hr round trip plus at least a few hours to do it all.

i emailed them & waiting for a reply...long as it aint like $2k or something, i'll do it eventually...i need to buy the coils, cnotch, shackles & shocks & some cheap used tires (like 27s or 28s) cuase i know these 30s would rub bad.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.