DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Try Mopars in the Park June 4-5.

Too bad you missed the meet at the Mall of America last weekend.

·
Registered
476 Posts
what was going on at the mall last weekend, I havent been to mopars in the park , but supossedly it is a pretty big show, I cant wait to go this year

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mopars in the park is good.We go every year and then take a trip to the famous ponderosa.There is another small car show in garden city (south of mankato on hwy 169)this sat may 28th from 8-3.I just thought it would be nice to start this tread so dodge talk people in mn could maybe get together and go to a few events this year. :gr_patrio

·
Registered
476 Posts
I have some webspace, and a forum, If anyones intrested , Id like to start up a forum for us dodge/chrysler guys in Minnesota, Let me know, Im not gonna waste my time with it if only 1 person is intrested tho

·
Registered
18 Posts
Looks like everyone here is into trucks. Just sent 88dakota4X4 a PM. Let me know what day you guys plan on being at Mopars in the Park. Also get on my mailing list by emailing me [email protected]

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All I own is mopars not just trucks.I try to go both days to mopars in the dark.My Buddy's bring there cars if its not raining.You know there cars might melt.HaHa.If you guys let me know what day and approx time and where you want to meet let me know.Hmmm beer garden sounds good.LOL :drink: :drink:

·
Registered
476 Posts
Sweet didnt know we had so many people from minneosta on here. This afternoon Ill get that site and forum up for us minnesota guys!

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are a lot of us on DakotaUSA.com and dakota-durango.com

When I respond to your email you will get a list of names and bit of info on each of us.

·
Registered
476 Posts
alright sounds good

·
Registered
476 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Great!!! I thought I would try to be the first to post, but you had an unfair advantage.;)

You've got mail (I think)

·
Registered
476 Posts
haha, beat ya to it. I shot you back the email

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.