DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in North Idaho. Oh yea i'm the first to post in this section!

To intoduce myself, i'm Aaron. I drive a 2002 Dakota Quad Cab.
This is my first Dodge vehicle and I think i'm addicted. Hope to get to know some of you'all.

·
02whiteV10
90 Posts
Hi, I'm in Souhwest Idaho and this is my first post. I own a 02 Dodge Stratus R/T and a 02 2500 Ram with a V10. There's seems to be alot of information on this sight.

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
i'm in southern Idaho, twin falls area. cool to see idaho members :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
i know this post is really old but if anyone is still listening Spotten and myself are both in Mountain Home, ID

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
awesome. i'm moving to boise here shortly for college, i come to mt home pretty often to their motocross track.

·
Registered
56 Posts
thats cool i am in the military and so is spotten we are about to got he florida for two weeks for some war games and of course to find a good party

·
Registered
110 Posts
Big Bob here, live in Post Falls. I'm a Cummins Diesel enthusiast!

Here's Ghost Rider!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I am originally from Southeast Idaho, but i have been living in Washington
for about 5 years. However in march of 2005 i am moving back to Southeast Idaho. When i get back i thought about getting a Mopar group togeather and we'd Drive & 4x4 - use the 4wheel drive, not Destory our trucks- Across the state over a weekend. :rck:
Let me know what you think of the idea.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Hey I'm in Boise.

2005 Hemi Magnum
Loaded except dule zone and nav.
20" Panthers with Proxes Toyos
Rear scuff protector
Front end protector or Bra. Looks nice!
Brite Silver
No mods waiting for spring, currently under a cover in the garage no rain or snow!

For the rain and snow and mud!
1996 Ram 1500 SLT Laramie
Performance:
-Flowtech headers
-K&N Filter charger
-Jet computer
-High flow 3" cat and straight out the back with 3" (very loud)
-low restriction pullys
Appearance:
-4" Trailmaster
-Stainless rockers, nerfbars, grill, bug sheild, fender caps
-Lund moon visor
-Diamond tool and bed caps
-Limo tint
-35" Radial Super Swampers with classic solid billet rims
- Removed side emblems replaced with custom R/T 360 emblems
-Electric Blue, the best blue ever!
Inside:
-Ram logo seat covers
-Pioneer premier with 6-disk
-Soundstream 10" ported sub with MTX amp
-Alpine 6x9s front and 4' rear
-Alpine alarm
-Door Jam protectors

I put the ram up for sale for one day and just couldn't sell. After 8 years It's kind of one of the family. Ride it till the wheels fall off! Love the Magnum come spring I want to make that Hemi come alive!

·
An Army of One
1,227 Posts
I grew up in caldwell, and graduated from Vallivue HS and went to Boise State!
Haven't been back since 1981, and wish i could have made my 30th reuinion, oh well!

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
hemiwagon - nice to meet another boise resident! i just moved up here this fall, takin my first year at BSU. any mopar/ dodge truck clubs or get togethers in this town? keep an eye out for a red dakota, 18's, one-of-a-kind 'cuda stripes. can't miss it.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hi all, Im also In the Mountain home area . Im in the middel of changing tires (back to stock untill next month)...

·
Registered
198 Posts
I'm from North Idaho (Couer d' Alene) but living in Washington now. I do get over to Idaho every once in a while still though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Moving to Salmon in June

·
Registered
101 Posts
Dragonbain said:
i know this post is really old but if anyone is still listening Spotten and myself are both in Mountain Home, ID
:stupid: Mountain Home here...

·
Seriously.
1,446 Posts
Spot10 said:
:stupid: Mountain Home here...
just up the road from ya in boise. i come to mt home once in a while in the summer to race mx though

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hey Spot were do you 4 wheel at ?

·
Registered
101 Posts
We normally hit up spots in Pine/Featherville when we're up there in the summer. Locally, the reservoir north of town for mud and some trails on the way to and at Strike Dam. Yourself?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'm from Boise - working for the ANG at Gowen Field. I did my time at Mountain Home from '85 to '89, then again (after we got back from Ramstein) from '93 to '95. I used to wheel and camp around Anderson Ranch Dam and Featherville. We had some great times up there. It's beautiful country and prime 4X4 terrain.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.