DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
98 Dodge !
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ive been argueing with myself to sell my truck for my dads cummins, then that changed to a 3G Hemi, now im thinking of just keeping my truck, putting another lift/grill/ lights etc on it, i think im just bored of everything i got and need to change something.. lol anyone else find that they change their minds hundreds of times a week like i do? im sure everyone around me is sick of me doing this hahah

·
Registered MOPAR User
9,350 Posts
I've curbed my "what about this or that" for a short time, Although I'm already in a 3g'r. Graduated from a dakota, best upgrade

·
firefighter101
132 Posts
I am the same way. My girlfriend hates it! Especially when I start talking $$$. I've "put" my truck up for sale ump-teen times already and somehow I always fall back in love with it, until it pisses me off again.

·
98 Dodge !
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
haha yeah my trucks been put up for sale twice and taken down 3 times, as of last night lol. will be shoving 35's under it, getting a new front grill, a super chip and HID's and see how i like it.. lol should get me over being bored of it... maybe try a new exhaust too

·
Registered
138 Posts
these trucks put a trance on you... theres no cure (dont sell your truck it will find you and murder you) :D

·
Registered
48 Posts
lmfao im the exact same way man, my buddy owns a BEAUTIFUL cummins and i want it! nut then again i love my truck and want to upgrade it like mirrors, chrome and level kit. but ive always wanted a truck witht eh roar of a cummins lol

·
Mopar owner since 1977
1,204 Posts
so ive been argueing with myself to sell my truck for my dads cummins, then that changed to a 3G Hemi, now im thinking of just keeping my truck, putting another lift/grill/ lights etc on it, i think im just bored of everything i got and need to change something.. lol anyone else find that they change their minds hundreds of times a week like i do? im sure everyone around me is sick of me doing this hahah
Oh man. This has me all over it:ugh
Yeah...you are NOT the Lone Ranger here. There is no cure other than cold turkey withdrawal.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Wait until you get the serious mod bug. I change my mind way too much all I can say is not saying anything else about Big Green until done but I am going the money saving route to buy a new vehicle don't yell but thinking about a 2012 Challanger RT manual.

·
Big Green
8,318 Posts
Oh and truck not going anywhere staying with its daddy.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
I get bored every two years and toss it for a new one. I'm already bored of this one but am waiting on the 2013 front end change to swap it out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.