DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent been A die hard fan since Dale died but still watch if nothing else is going on. I have recently sold all my diecasts that I had to another DT member at a steal because I was tired of the stuff being in my basemet in boxes. If any of you are interested PM me because I do have 24 plates still to sell I believe all but 5 are from the hamilton collection. I paid like $50 a piece for them and am willing to sell all of them for $500+shipping unless you live close and we can work something out.
24 plates
x$50
--------
$1200 so $500 I feel is a sweet deal

Attachments

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
Damn Dale3 fan , you gettin rid of the #3 collection. Yea the sport took a hit,, still miss the #3 , but with the young kids out on the track , it brought back some new excitement even with all of nascars stupid rule changes

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Tommyboy1 said:
Damn Dale3 fan , you gettin rid of the #3 collection. Yea the sport took a hit,, still miss the #3 , but with the young kids out on the track , it brought back some new excitement even with all of nascars stupid rule changes
yeah like I said I wont put it up anymore and I just sold all my diecasts to a fellow member from DT I am not out to price rape anyone for the stuff I gave him such a deal on the cars and other stuff I had it took him all of about 3 seconds to say sold. now I dont have money yet but he is getting them from me at the carlilse show and giving me the money then. I have become friends with him too so I know he will come through. I feel this is a good price on the plates too I mean I am selling them at more then half off what I spent on them.

as far as nascars rules I might as wel watch grass grow its more exiting LOL

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
I miss ol' No. 3 eventhough I was never a huge fan...I really enjoyed watching he and Ernie duking it out in '94.

Shame he's gone...still hard to believe.

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Dodgevanman said:
I miss ol' No. 3 eventhough I was never a huge fan...I really enjoyed watching he and Ernie duking it out in '94.

Shame he's gone...still hard to believe.
hard to believe is not the word for it man sorry but to true diehards the sport died too with him. I think he is turning over in his grave with all the political crap going on now

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I made a nice profit on some Dale Earnhardt diecasts a few years ago on Ebay. I also made some money on Jeff Gordon stuff. All of them were purchased in 1995, '96, and '97 and carefully stored away for a few years. I sold it all in '03.

Of course when I bouht the stuff in the 90's I had no idea Earnhardt would be gone so soon, and yes that did add to the value of anything with his name on it. :(

·
Registered
25,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
FreeLantz said:
I made a nice profit on some Dale Earnhardt diecasts a few years ago on Ebay. I also made some money on Jeff Gordon stuff. All of them were purchased in 1995, '96, and '97 and carefully stored away for a few years. I sold it all in '03.

Of course when I bouht the stuff in the 90's I had no idea Earnhardt would be gone so soon, and yes that did add to the value of anything with his name on it. :(
yeah I agree that his stuff had gone up but Im not trying to rape anyone here I just want to unload it and get some for it hense the loss off original price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.