DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching tv last night and there was a Dodge commercial that I wasn't really paying attention to but something kind of caught my eye. I have tivo so I rolled it back and noticed all the trucks had the larger square front fenders and it looks like a smaller grill. Actually the Ram looks more like the Dakota now. This was an ad for $4500 rebates and 0% financing but those sure looked like 06's to me. They show a 1500,2500 and 4 x 4 and they are all bragging about the hemi power. If those are the 06's I am glad I bought an 05. Don't like 'em.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
I am surprised if they are showing the '06 Ram in tv ads already, because production on it hasn't even begun yet......

But if they are (from the sound of it), yeah those new Rams aren't as pretty as our '02-'05's....... although the interior redesign is very nice.

The new look will grow on most of us eventually I am sure.... just takes some getting used to.... but for now I can say the SLT and Sport models are definitely the better looking ones of the group. The Laramies look really strange.

·
C HEMI GO
1,739 Posts
I'll keep my G3 version 1.0 thankyouverymuch.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.