DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to make ANOTHER exhaust change, and would like some feedback from those who have the 70 series.

Thanks

·
Backwoods Hillbilly
995 Posts
Not on a Durango, but my neighbor has what I believe is a 70 series on her Suburban. Nice low rumble and not extremely loud. She says that the throttle response was better after the install.

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
I rode in a buddies GMC Seirra with a 70 series, very nice low tone. It would be one of my top three choices if I had to replace my current set up.

·
Registered
67 Posts
im guessing the 50 series is louder than the 70?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'm running with 70's...

Single exhaust cat back system. They sound nice without being loud. They seem to get a bit quieter around 3000 RPM, but at startup and revs up, and ESPECIALLY on the revs down, it sounds good. I have a friend who has a Yukon with 50s on it, and mine sounds better than his.

Hope this helps.

·
Registered
30 Posts
yea i lust put flowmaster 70s on my 99 they have a deep sound and you can tell the performance jump over my stock exhaust big time

·
Patriot....
3,375 Posts
bada - welcome to DT

·
Registered
30 Posts
hi i just got started working on my 99 it has a flowmaster exhaust low temp thermastat and cooper cobras all around my next step is a superchip and a 100hp NX shot
:cool:

·
"TRUCKIN"
269 Posts
i got the flowmaster kit, i dont know witch muffler its got, but its not loud but its not quiet. i llike the way it sounds after 1500 miles, its gotten louder since day one. the install on the kit took about 3 1/2 hours, most of the time was removing the old system.......you can tell the difference in throttle performance, it makes me wanna slam the gas all the time. this summer i might be upgrading to a 50 or 40 series.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i have a flowmatser 70 on D and it sounds great at start up and when you get on while cruising you can barly hear it if you have the a/c on you cant here it inside at all and i felt a big pick up over my stock muffler i would go with a complete cat back system tho the factory pipe is just fine flow wise

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.