DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. I bought a train horn kit, but I don't really know how to install it...I'm not that great with wiring and stuff, so I don't want to risk messing something up. I was wondering if someone could help me out. I don't plan on just sitting back and watching, I plan on helping and joining in. I asked someone to help but I'm feeling like I'm getting the runaround. Let me know if you're able to help :) :gr_patrio :help:

·
Senór Member
17,169 Posts
you live in looseiana, right?

sorry, man, that's too far fer me:tdwn:

plus, i have no clue as to how to hook train horns up anyway;D

·
University of Houston
651 Posts
man i would help you out but yea your in louisiana which is a little far from me as well.... but from the looks of it the compressor is only two wires which is the power and ground...

·
Registered
258 Posts
If I where in town I could help you hook them up doesn't take long

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
BigJohnson, are you coming back to kenner anytime or did you move away?

·
Power Wagon #1605
16,089 Posts
BigJohnson, are you coming back to kenner anytime or did you move away?
No, he still lives here. He is playing with Mickey Mouse this week...had to get away from mardi Gras

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yea I will be back like Shelby said I am playing with Mickey Mouse this week I will PM you when I return if you still need me to help

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I just looked at your gallery, I met you at the meet. I think you showed me your switches, right? For some reason I thought you were in Lafayette. I'll PM you my number. I'll try to at least mount something so there won't be that much work to do :)

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yes that was me send me a pm and i will get back in touch w/ you when I return

It may take a week or so to meet up I am getting a pool installed as soon as I return

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.