DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im needing some measurments for some caltracs and was wondering if anybody on here has the eibach drop leafs out back?

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
I have the Eibachs. I believe they say 3.8 lowering in the rear.
What measurments do you need? I willl try to help out.

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
In case anyone is wondering, he needs the spring length measurement for the RC shortbed, I have the QC shortbed. anyone help him out??

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
like the expert^ said they should be same length, but it should get me in the ball park of a figure on the truck. anybody else has them qc or rc let me know, the more measurments i can get the more acurate they will be hopefully.

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
soryy for hte delay, its been raining fro 2 days, I should get them to ya tommorw.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no prob. no need to get all wet. as long as you can get it by the end of the weekend im good with that :tup:

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
Ok, I measured it and got 31.5 inches.
It is not exact. so if any has a better measurement please speak up.
thnaks

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
from the centering bolt to center of front bushing correct?

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
yes, as clsaoe as I can figure.

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
To clarify that:
I measured as close to those points as I could.
But, if this is for a piece of gear that is expensive and would become worthless if it is made the wrong size, I would strongly reccomend that you call Eibach and tell them what you plan on buying, what you need the measurments for, so that they can give you an exact length.
I don't want you to quote some guy(me) off the internet to get a number that is very important to an operation that could cost you $$$$.
Just my $0.02

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
no i was just checking, it no big deal just trying to get as many measurments as possible. its for caltracs length bar, but it itself is also adjustable so it doesnt have to be spot on. thanks for the help :tup:

·
Retired Guy
1,239 Posts
that's good to know that they are adjustable, I did not know that.
thanks for that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.