DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
1 TIM 6:12 Fight RIGHT!!
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone seen or picked up a set? Are they better than the standard 500's? I've got a set of the driving clear lens 500's but was curious if the 500FF's would be better. They CLAIM to be from their website???? They have them at the local Wally World for $72.00

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
cant really go wrong with that price, alot cheaper then my lightforce ;D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
hmmm, theyre $64 at the walmart here.

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
DannyMK2 said:
hmmm, theyre $64 at the walmart here.
;) Just something else we have to deal with here in ALASKA!!! I consider it part of the cost of living in such a spectacular and still decent location!!
Ya' want to buy me a set for Christmas at that price?? :D

·
Registered
2,627 Posts
funinak said:
;) Just something else we have to deal with here in ALASKA!!! I consider it part of the cost of living in such a spectacular and still decent location!!
Ya' want to buy me a set for Christmas at that price?? :D
sure, just buy me a plane ticket to alaska and ill deliver them to you, maybe stay and enjoy that scenery for a week or so.

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
DannyMK2 said:
sure, just buy me a plane ticket to alaska and ill deliver them to you, maybe stay and enjoy that scenery for a week or so.
Well if you put it that way! I can't quite swing the ticket but you or any other DT member that wants to come up to visit the Last Frontier are ALWAYS welcome........WE would be happy to play tour guide for you. :rck:

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
does that consist of survivalism on the frozen ice?

·
Absolutely
6,742 Posts
LOL, it aint that cold here ;D

·
2,160 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Exxon said:
does that consist of survivalism on the frozen ice?
SURE, if that's what you want to do! We can take a ride up to Matanuska Glacier and play around on it :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.