DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday i noticed that the right half of my light was not on and got to looking at it and if i wiggle the light bar it will come on and stay on but as i hit bumps it goes in and out

the connections are all good so i am guessing it is a short but just wondering if anybody else has had this problem before i take it any farther

·
15,904 Posts
I have had mine for 6 months now and no problems. Bubba had a problem with his and was able to get it replaced. He had one LED out. There is a great warranty for those lightbars. Contact who you bought it from to see whether or not you have to go through them or through Plasmaglow.

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
yea i have a problem too just about my whole left side red is out except for like 5 led but the whites still work on that side, im pissed i have to yank it off send it back and get it replaced, 1ton, did you buy it from moes performance? if so pm me and i will forward you the email with the number to call plasmaglow for warranty work!

·
5 Years... 6 Dodges
25,280 Posts
I had about 3 red LEDs that were out on mine... Bob @ Moe's did the leg work for the warranty and I sent it back to PlasmaGlow directly and they sent me a replacement.

If you're sending yours in... I would just unbolt it from the sticky pads and then send that in. Then when you get the new one... it's worth a shot to see how close it'll mount with the other pads.

·
RamATC
291 Posts
got mine from stylinconcepts and it just now, after 4 months, has started to act up. first it was a few lights near the middle that would go on and off when they felt like it. now it's the whole right side that doesn't work. i'm not sure if i can do anything about it since it has been so long? $ down the drain!

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Mine has been bulletproof since I got it. I love it.

·
15,904 Posts
RamATC said:
got mine from stylinconcepts and it just now, after 4 months, has started to act up. first it was a few lights near the middle that would go on and off when they felt like it. now it's the whole right side that doesn't work. i'm not sure if i can do anything about it since it has been so long? $ down the drain!
Plasmaglow has a warranty that I think is one year. Contact them.

·
RamATC
291 Posts
JeffB2002 said:
Lifetime is even better. Thanks for the correction.
I'm gonna look into that for sure. Thanks!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.