DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for pics of a lowered 2G or 3G dually. Can anybody help? I've searched the net, seems like they are almost all lifted?? :rck:

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
ive got some here are a few if u need more ill go though my shows pics and get u more

I have a shit load if chevy and ford dully pics...but im sure i can find a few more dodge pics

Attachments

·
2012 Texas Ram Express
4,220 Posts
NOOOOOOO, lowered 4x4's are!!!!!!!

·
Registered
505 Posts
those look awesome.that black one looks killer!

·
GROUNDED
2,944 Posts
some people arent into driving trucks like a work vehicle. These people obviously like the wide dually look. I also know some people with body dropped door draggers that still tow their 43' 5th wheel tralors around.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
just cuz its a f*ckin truck dont mean it has to be a work truck or have to be drivin hard...u know some ppl like to use trucks as "show" vehicles....i get so sick of hearing "its a truck its pose to be a work truck"

·
Registered
346 Posts
as far as im concerned if its a 4 WD then you shouldnt lower it....just kinda seems weird.....i guess maybe he changed his mind after he bought the truck or somethin? i dunno

·
Registered
505 Posts
bagged_ram said:
just cuz its a f*ckin truck dont mean it has to be a work truck or have to be drivin hard...u know some ppl like to use trucks as "show" vehicles....i get so sick of hearing "its a truck its pose to be a work truck"

wow!!! can't we all just get along.

·
Registered
718 Posts
LOL, different strokes for different folks!! ( Lifted rolls over Lowered anyday! )

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
i don't have a probem with lowered trucks.. i just think a dually lowered looks completely ****ing ridiculous.. having a dually or 4wd lowered is like lifting a honda.. now we just don't do that.. do we?

·
Do It In A Van
8,045 Posts
c'mon guys.....

I'd like to slam my van to the ground, but can't find the pieces parts to do it for a Ram Van.

Is that stupid too?

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
I actualy dont have much of a probably with a 4x4 being lowered if the only reason was for some more traction and everything.. but a dually? c'mon.. thats ridiculous.. and on top of that.. its looks ugly! and vans there is nothing wrong with lowering it.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
i understand ur point about it bein a 4x4...BUT its strickly for show and in the show scene it dont matter what it is its about bein different and bein the first to do somethin...i get bashed all the time about slammin my truck but i cant make people understand for one its not 4x4 and for two its show only...its a lifestyle u would just have to live it for one weekend and u would understand...sorry for gettin pissed and i know everybody has there own opinion...but it gets under my skin when people bash bein lowered...i like huge trucks to and ive seen some 2wd and they look awesome...just remember we do this all for show...its awesome to place at a show knowin that u have done all the work to it and knowin u beat all those other trucks in ur class...thats why we do it...dont matter what u drive

and as for the van that would be bad ass:)

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
I don't mind lowered truck at all.. i actually plan on having a lowered truck at some point in the future.. but, a dually just doesnt even look good lowered in my opinion.. There just seems to be no reason for it at all..

like lowered 4wds.. i would never do it, but theres a valid reason for those who have.. as they only purchase it for more traction in snow and little reasons..

but unless someone could explain why they would buy a dually and lower it instead of a standard truck.. enlighten me.

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
i told u...its a sport u do it do be different, to be the first to do it, and not to mention its a bitch to get some thing that big to lay out...its just like football its a sport man if i could id take u to a weekend show and show u whats its all about...its all about magazine coverage, gettin noticed...see it worked we talkin bout it:)

·
'75 Power Wagon
4,530 Posts
does a lowered dually actually look good to you though? it's looks uglier than any truck i've ever saw.

I'm not really in the financial position to have a work truck and a show truck.. so, my truck has to be a daily driver.. so i may have a little bias there.. i just don't see the sense in lowering a dually.. it just doesn't look right with the wheels and it being so wide and all that..

·
Chix Ride
1,651 Posts
yeah i love a dully slammed...the wider the better when it comes to bein slammed thats why i love the 2gen so much cuz its so wide it looks awesome on the ground...but they also look good way in the air to

Attachments

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.