DodgeTalk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious for those of us that can't afford the first run, on when we will know what will be offered.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
Only option is color for 2008

·
AirFuelEddie
5,443 Posts
I 'heard' you can start to order them Dec.3? Is this true? Anyone know? The delivery dates will be after production commences in Feb. though right.

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
There is already well over 10K orders. Mine was put in on December 3rd. Not holding my breathe on getting one.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am asking about the 5.7 R/T or the V-6 SXT. any word on when these will be available to order? Also What about info on the second run 09 SRT?

·
Registered
35,850 Posts
The earliest you would be able to order an 09 of anything is usually the first of June.

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Dodge.com just emailed me to order a Challenger now in order to get it by this coming Spring. Not sure this fits in with everything elseI have read but go to that site to verify for yourself.

·
Jeep Driver
32,497 Posts
jdr2483 said:
I am asking about the 5.7 R/T or the V-6 SXT. any word on when these will be available to order? Also What about info on the second run 09 SRT?
Early summer. They will probably open the order bank in June or July.

·
Registered
33 Posts
The 2009 Challenger will go on sale starting August at a price starting $23,995. Steven Landry, Chrysler executive vice president for North American sales, said last week that prices for some versions of the new muscle car will go as high as $39,995 for the 2009 model year.

The 2008 Challenger SRT8’s base price is $37,320, and the automaker limited the number of vehicles it would make in the first batch to 6,500 — even though it had almost 10,000 orders.

In August and September, Landry said, the 2009 Dodge Challenger will come out in three versions, including a 250-horsepower V6 car.

Challenger’s biggest competitor, Ford Mustang is priced at $19,650.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.