DodgeTalk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, when they released megacabs for 06 they said there'll be the long version for 07. Anybody heard anything ? I know they would need to design a new frame, and it would be very long, but where I live there are people that would still buy it, building contractors etc.

Anybody knows ?

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
well the current mega cab is built on a longbed frame, i think if they made it any long like my longbed it would really suck sometimes but i prefer a longbed over a shortbed

·
"THE SIX SHOOTER"
79 Posts
That would be one looooooooooong truck!

·
Registered
23,005 Posts
I would try PMing Freelantz. He is a sales guy at a dealership, he would be able to find out I'm sure.

KB

·
Registered
285 Posts
On another site, somebody sent a message to Dr. Z, and the response was that they don't plan to do it right now.

·
Very Niiiice! :)
4,470 Posts

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Nothing like a 76 foot turning radius lol

·
Coolest Ram Club in FL
4,292 Posts
sandiegohemi said:
Nothing like a 76 foot turning radius lol
:thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny :thatfunny

·
Registered
356 Posts
1_ton_mega_cab said:
it would only be a couple feet longer than my truck and i have no problems parking it anywhere

so i dont see where it would be that big a deal
Yeah, but you live in Texas and everything's bigger there...that must include the parking spots. Here in Seattle, I have trouble parking my RC/SB at times. :(

·
Registered
35,849 Posts
There will be no long bed Mega Cab. DCX has said that all along.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.